SEARCHING FOR A JOB ISN’T LIKE IT USED TO BE
But you already know that, which is likely why you’re here.
Landing that ideal job goes far beyond having a fantastic resume or even a foot in the door of the company you’re looking at.
It also requires a marketing plan and a proactive search strategy to target the right company.
If you’re getting no traction from your job search efforts, I’d love to help you.
I’ve helped over 1,000 people effectively get a job and I’d love to walk you through the exact process I’ve taken these clients through in this self-study course.
For example, Nick got three job offers and was able to get a $30k increase in his salary using the negotiation strategy I provided him. But this was after he submitted almost 1,000 applications!
“I worked with Michele after a year of unsuccessful job search, 950+ applications, and 57 dead-end interviews. Michele has a very powerful skill set of empathy, expertise, and leadership which guided me to land three job offers in less than 2 months – and even though she gave me all the credit I could not have thought of a more perfect career coach, she is equally capable of breakthrough coaching, market research or continuous training. I highly recommend Michele as a coach because of her method, guidance, and results; and as a person because of her high ethics.”
This is for you if you:
- Are not sure where to start in this process and you know having some guidance will save you a lot of time and money.
- Have attempted to search for the right job, and even applied, but it feels like dead-end after dead-end.
- Are ready to update your job search skills and take strategic action instead of trying to figure things out on your own.
- Have worked really hard with searching for a job but it’s ended up in either less-than-ideal interviews and offers, or you’re not getting ANY interviews.
- Are getting interviews, but the offers are low and you don’t want to settle.
- Are feeling frustrated, like maybe there is something wrong with you. (There’s nothing wrong with you, you just need to understand the strategy and how to do it.)
- Don’t have an efficient way of searching for jobs and cold applications is yielding zero results.
- Discouraged at the qualifications section on applications and your resume so you may be eliminating yourself from opportunities rather than knowing how to transfer skills or find the right connection for the job.
Get the traction you need.
Land the job.
Clients I've Helped
Hours My Clients Have Saved
If you are just starting out in your job search or you’re about to give up, you can do this but you have to have the right tools.
After working with over 1,000 clients in the job search role, I knew I wanted to help more people and I’ve put all of my templates, systems, and resources into this self-study course for you.
With my private clients and in my Job Search Self-Study Program, you will:
✔️ Eliminate the stress of figuring this out on your own.
✔️ Get out of the “numbers game” and provide a solid and effective strategy.
✔️ Not get stuck in the “inner critic spinout” and get you back into your confidence and clear vision.
✔️ Get the interviews for the jobs you want!
Here’s an overview of the modules of this course:
- Clarify Your Target
- Find the right job descriptions
- Highlight your personal brand
- How to determine what to emphasize if you have multiple skillsets you can highlight
- How to create a branded resume
- See my best examples to model after and my worst examples for mistakes to avoid
- Create your one-sheet, which is great for executives particularly
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile
- Craft your perfect elevator pitch to use in your marketing and introductions
- Learn the two types of business letters and how to use them to gain traction with the right connections and companies
Proactive Search Strategy
- Get my checklist of how to target the companies you would love to work for
- Learn the three phases of targeting the companies you want to work for so you not only get your foot in the door but you make the right connection with the right person
- Use my framework to connect to people you already know who can connect you to the opportunities that you’re looking for
Having your personal brand stand out got your resume noticed, now it’s time to stand out in the interview process. You’ll be well equipped to highlight your strengths and make a lasting impression so you get the offer!
Using my negotiation strategies, you’ll know how to navigate salary conversations and get what you’re asking for.
Now that you’ve landed the job, it’s essential that your onboarding is smooth and efficient. We’ll make sure you have the steps in place to excel in your new role.
Relationships are crucial and knowing how to connect with the right people efficiently will shave hours off of your efforts and make every relationship count.
Start Improving Your Job Search Right Now
JOB SEARCH SELF-STUDY PROGRAM:
LET’S EXPLORE PRIVATE COACHING:
A personal note from Michele:
If you’re in a place of frustration or overwhelm with your job search, I want you to hear this:
Searching for a job is a full-time job in and of itself. It’s common to feel frustrated or even deflated. What I see over and over again is when people have the right tools for their job search, their confidence returns and they have the motivation to go after what they want.
What it’s like to work with me:
“Michele guided me through work transition due to Covid-19. She assisted me with polishing my resume and cover letter and offered career and interview advice. Her different modalities of explaining things not only made it easy to understand but also expedited the process. ”
“I worked with Michele for a couple of months. Professional, spot-on recommendations. Willing to listen to the challenges I was facing during some pretty uncertain times and yet was always there with a positive outlook. I would recommend Michele to anyone searching for their next best opportunity.”
“Working with Michele has been nothing short of life-changing and inspirational. We connected as part of my transition from a job I’d held for nearly 15 years, and she skillfully oriented me to succeed in today’s fast-paced job market. Whether it was rewriting my resume, providing me with marketing and networking strategies, or preparing me for interviewing and salary negotiation, her savvy yet compassionate guidance has been tremendously helpful. I’d recommend Michele without hesitation to anyone. Thank you, Michele, I’ve enjoyed getting to know you over the past several months and very much appreciate your amazing energy and dedication to coaching! ”
“I worked with Michele over a period of about five months after relocating to Denver. I moved to Denver with no clear direction and limited connections. Michele has been a HUGE resource, and, in my specific case, she helped guide me through a very challenging period of professional redirection. Michele helped me identify what I needed and valued in a career. Not only did she help me better understand myself as a professional but she helped me through the tedious logistics of strategically reworking my LinkedIn, Resume, and Cover Letter once I identified my specific goals. Eventually, once I started to interview with companies, she helped me through that process as well. I have no doubt that I only saw a small percentage of what she has to offer. It felt like every time I encountered a problem or had a question, she responded with exactly the resources that I needed! Using her tools and method, I received several interviews, a couple of job offers and I just recently accepted an offer at my next company for exactly the role that I was targeting. She has been a great mentor and I will have no hesitation in contacting her when I reach the next milestone in my professional career. Thanks, Michele!”
START YOUR JOB SEARCH WITH CLARITY, FOCUS, AND A STRATEGIC PLAN
JOB SEARCH SELF-STUDY PROGRAM:
LET’S EXPLORE PRIVATE COACHING:
Questions about this program?
Email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.